STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

Hello Fellow STB holder's & Teflon,After recent SP action of the...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hello Fellow STB holder's & Teflon,

After recent SP action of the past few weeks, I truly feel that we have found our base SP. As the price did rise sharply & has since retreated 40% from STB's all time High.
    During this time there has been great consolidation between $3.50 to $5 forming a solid foundation. We only now await our next price sensitive announcement to get the SP launching again.

That said, we must keep in mind that we are not far away from the next JORC update.

Another point to note is that yesterday we experienced a Dragon fly doji.

(Borrowed this from another thread so please excuse me).

Dragon fly doji forms when the open, high and close are equal and the low creates a long lower shadow. The resulting candlestick looks like a "T" with a long lower shadow and no upper shadow. Dragon fly doji indicate that sellers dominated trading and drove prices lower during the session. By the end of the session, buyers resurfaced and pushed prices back to the opening level and the session high.

The long lower shadow ($3.80 - $3.67) implies that the market tested to find where demand was located and found it. Bears were able to press prices downward, but an area of support was found at the low of the day and buying pressure was able to push prices back up to the opening price. Thus, the bearish advance downward was entirely rejected by the bulls.

The dragon fly doji also may signal the possible end to the downtrend the share has had for the past few sessions. But everything will need to be confirmed by todays trading.

Sure, I can be wrong due to general market corrections i.e. earthquakes, Tsunamies, wars & Financial crises. So are all stocks in these cases.

GL to all holders.

Regards,
    Cat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.