ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

maddogg - Re WHN hitting 10 cents for 10 consecutive days -The...

1. 147 Posts.
    maddogg - Re WHN hitting 10 cents for 10 consecutive days -

The answer is, I guess, who knows for sure???

Notwithstanding the Cap Raising which has grabbed everyone's attention, I feel there is forward moving inertia, continuing behind the scenes.

1) If during the next month or two we receive positive news flow, regarding PROGRESS with Seychelles Farm out, the market will respond positively.

2) Then, SHELL'S PALTA 1 SPUDS sometime early-ish June - this will create a lot more interest and expectation re an inferred 2.5TCF of gas to WHL (success valued at 50cps).

3) Further updates re progress / Farmout with Otway Basin assets could be made public around the same time.

4) Possibly further announcement/s re future plans / acquiring new assets / Oil & Gas strategies etc, would excite the market further.

5) A bit of a Frenzy of interest takes hold due to all the above!

With QUALITY management now in control and the 'OLD WHL' effectively extinct - I feel the 'NEW WHL' could just pull this off!

Bye the Way - one of the Investment Newsletters has just today, given another update on WHL. They are still singing the praises of this stock and in particular the more advanced Otway Basin Gas Field asset that has recently been secured - a very important addition for WHL!

The same newsletter update is also fully aware of the Cap Raising!!!

One final point - a lot of discussion re Hartley's - mainly negative. They have provided some helpful valuations re WHL success going forward just the same.

If you put Hartley's to one side - there is still lots of interest in WHL from elsewhere, regardless!

I still think good things are to come - all in the timing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.