SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott The following is a copy an email I sent to the Company...

1. 82 Posts.
    Westcott

The following is a copy an email I sent to the Company Secretary

Brian Cornick
    Company secretary
    SDL

As a shareholder I am not happy with what is going on over at the offices of SDL

I would like to express my disappointment with what the board is trying to achieve with Hanalong

They clearly don’t have the money so why are you even talking to them

Tell them that the deal is off and if they are serious about wanting to purchase SDL then they need to comply with the following conditions

They have the money in the bank
    The new offer needs to be in excess of $1 (based on revised resource holdings)

If the project is too big then carve it up and offer different aspects to the market (it’s called asset stripping)

If the rail is so cash flow positive then why not float a newly listed ASX company to build it
    That’s what they do if they want to build a toll road

List a separate company to build the deep water port
    I am sure there is enough income to support such a notion

Go back to the market and raise another billion dollars to get the mine into production

How much do you think SDL shares will be worth in 4 years time when the mine is fully operational

Based on the cost of production and the current price of Iron Ore the debt could be paid off in that time

That would make SDL shares worth about $10 in my calculations

And you want to give our company away for $0.47

Can you at least get a glimpse of why us shareholders are not happy

If you can’t answer these questions then I am afraid you are not doing your job properly

Do not sell SDL to Hanalong… I hope I make myself clear

I would love it if you can send this email to George Jones .. I hold him responsible for the debacle

I look forward to you reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.