TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

report from the meeting

1. 77 Posts.
    I attended the meeting this morning along with Garymoo2 and a couple of others. Never a risk that any of the three votes could be negative. Good news in the fact that the trials can now start. It was kindly explained to us that it could have become messy if third trance was voted down. The funds would need to be found elsewhere as they could not begin unless there were sufficent funds available to complete the trials.
    There were several questions asked.
    How are the sales of Fonda going and are they aware of the percentages?
    PS. Cannot devolve due to it being Dr Reddies responsibility to inform market quarterly, inline with all of its other products. Cannot make a special case of one product from another being marketed. However it is believed sales are progressing well and meeting Alchemia performance expectations and all fully expect a ramping up of sales once Fonda is sold to hospitals.
    Hypothetically speaking if someone was interested in buying Fondaparinux would you consider selling and has anyone showed an interest in buying?
    PS. No answer to second part but company would consider a sale if the price was right and that would have to be determined based on sales figures and current market values of the day.
    Would the Board consider NOT splitting the company if circumstances changed?
    PS. Yes. Example used. If fondaparinux were sold or the EU went into a complete meltdown it would be prudent to re-evaluate the situation. Mind you we may now (due to our finance being sorted) be in a far more insulated position than may otherwise have been.
    Lastly I overheard that our 2 trial patients down south are still doing extremely well after 5 doses.
    These two will now be having a Xmas with their families where they may not have been so lucky in the past. Cannot think of a better way to finish this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.