WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Yesterday, I lodged a formal report of misconduct to the...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Yesterday, I lodged a formal report of misconduct to the asx...

Here is the notice I sent... I would encourage anyone who feels the same to also lodge... I have also provided the link of where to lodge on the asx (as it took a little bit of finding)... https://www.asx.com.au/contact/customerFeedback.html#/reportmisconduct

I believe that the company is unnecessarily keeping the company in suspension from official quotation to manipulate the share-price of the company for the purpose of an acquisition and consolidation - (refer company announcements 7th Nov 2019) . My belief is reinforced by recent "price sensitive" announcements being made whilst the company is in suspension, so that these can not impact the share price. Had the suspension not been in place, the share price in my opinion could be significantly higher than present. The timing of these price sensitive announcements are dubious to say the least... especially in the case of the P&G revised / new agreements which are being back paid to Sept 2019 which would lead one to believe that the agreement was finalised at this date but not communicated in accordance with continuous disclosure requirements. I do not understand why the company has not requested to be reinstated to official quotation and advise that it is in compliance with listing rules 1 & 2 as they have now provided the information to shareholders re the proposed acquisition and consolidation which shareholders will need to vote upon.From my understanding this situation is no different to when a company's board receives a takeover proposal from another company... the company would normally issue a trading holt, advise of the proposal from the third party and provide the boards opinion of the suitability of the proposal... which is then put to a shareholder vote... the trading halt is usually lifted and normal trading resumes for this period up till the vote and can have a positive or negative impact on the shareprice... so taking the above into consideration, I do not see any reason why OBJ should not be trading at this time and that this delay to complete asx required admission paperwork and lodge is a direct manipulation to favour interested parties / key stakeholders in the acquisition and consolidation - and in my opion represents blatant misconduct and contempt for retail and long term investors of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.