ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Report on SEAL, page-12

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Ok so have had a thorough read through the document now.
    Someone noted the other day that the status had changed to "Observado Notificado a la empresa".
    So I assume (with no prior mining experience) when an exploration project is seeking approval, they put together a concise report on all parts of the proposed project - from Start to Finish. I assume this is something like a more detailed version of what we've seen on the ASX releases.
    The above status is simply saying that the Department of Energy and Mining have reviewed the report that Inca have provided and the PDF we see attached on the website is a list of their observations of Inca's report.

Having gone through each of the observations they are either asking for further information to be provided or in some cases for the details that already exist within the report to be added into other sections as well.
    But nothing jumps out at me as a major issue (again with no prior mining experience).
    I did notice that some of the other projects have these Observation documents assigned on the Government website - so again I assume that this is a formality and what has been referred to in other posts as the "difficulties" of obtaining permits in Peru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $27 6.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 912807 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2395385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.