ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

As you say the report is a Environmental Impact report (Impacto...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    As you say the report is a Environmental Impact report (Impacto Ambiental) - carried out some representatives from Governmental department.
    The first part which is 4.1 onwards is discussing what they (ICG) are intending to do i.e. 48 drillholes using 20 diamond tipped drilling platforms. Also discusses the details around how they will do this i.e. labour, sources of energy and water and more importantly the waste (both liquid and sediment) that will be generated from any activities.
    The report actually details 34 observations that the representatives have made over the day, these also include Environmental Impacts, suggested Environmental Management plans (to avoid unnecessary impacts to Flora/Fauna) and what happens when the potential mine comes to a close.
    Many of these seem pretty general but some are more specific "Observac¡ón N' 29" is talking about the placement of tools to monitor water quality - and suggestions on where it could/should be placed.

In short and without spending a bit more time reading through the individual observations, this document seems to be a to-do list for Inca to rectify/give answers for, prior to being given their Environmental Certification, but it comes across as a routine type document.
    Conclusion - literally says that they should review the observations and correct them.
    Recommendations - That they will present this report to Inca Minerals so that act on the observations AND that all the Maps,Plans,Sketches, Technical Reports & Schemas need to be signed off.

I'll take another more in depth look this evening or when time permits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $34.25K 8.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 619050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.