LRV 44.0% 18.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Report out of China ... ... ., page-38

1. 2,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1352
    Saying $1 by the end of next week is more than ramping, more like hyper-ramping.

Excitement is one thing. But let's settle down on the 'everyone's getting rich in a week' posts.

By the way, calling $1 by the end of the week just means he's a trader and not a long term holder. There's no way in hell, as a medium-long term investor, that I would want to see the price rise that fast. For those who don't understand the market - if it ever did make those types of gains in such a short period of time, you can expect a huge sell-off.

"you should be pumped as well"

I am. I've just seen it all and know what to expect. If you want sustained growth then you want slow and steady. Hype posts in an echo chamber does nothing and mainly come from traders pumping the stock on forums on 'good news'. I don't have enough fingers to count the times I've seen the same thing play out over and over again.

Slow and steady, we'll all make money and you won't have to experience a pump and dump. Next stop 24-25.5c from a technical charting aspect and in an ideal world it would stop around the low 20's for a few weeks for an accumulation phase.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.055(44.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 18.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.059M 12.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 217060 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.