SYG synergy equities group limited

report out, page-7

1. 37 Posts.
    SMX launch will be in the couple of weeks. Been told that huge interest has been shown in it and I actually found out how it works.

Basically you sign up for the service if you want to send secure messages to clients. You log into the synergy server and write email to client. (You can also get an addin for your email program with a key that sends it to the server I believe.) Once the email is "sent" the client is sent an email telling them they have encrypted mail on the synergy server and to log in and retrieve it from their specific area. Any new client is sent an email message asking them to register with Synergy and get a password and loggin.

Its not quite what I thought it was going to be. Basically all this is is a message box with client having to login toget the messages. Its not actually sending encrypted messages from one business to another, all it is doing is telling a business they have mail on a secure server.

I am surprised this has not been done before as it seems fairly simple to me. I have done a search and cant find any other companies offering this so perhaps there is a market for it.

On another note I have been told the take up of data-incrypt is increasing substantially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.