UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

bungy, what can all that confidence be based on though? Clearly...

1. 58 Posts.
    bungy, what can all that confidence be based on though? Clearly the only info available to make that call on is visual interpretation. Wide intercepts of mineralisation. As we have previously seen though only small sections of them may turn out to be high grade.

I still maintain it is impossible to eyeball the difference between 55% and 58% fe ore. So no matter how wide the 'visuals' are I don't believe anything can be taken for granted until we have the assays back. Of course it is certain we have a JORC resrouce. Maybe confidence that stage 2 is warranted due to them being confident of a commercial resource, but that doesn't mean they are confident of 100MT of JORC.

If they though were confident of only 30MT or 50MT they would still have gone ahead with stage 2 drilling. So their confidence to start stage 2 isn't an indicator that they think 100MT is what they will get.

I do realise you didn't say anything about a 100MT figure. However, since everyone is expecting 100MT I thought I'd throw it in there as a caution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.