UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

good to see a balanced point from a supporter not a downramper...

1. 2,194 Posts.
    good to see a balanced point from a supporter not a downramper (not that we have many here) miningio keeping things in perspective

If we were to see a JORC of 30-50Mt that in itself would still be a remarkable accomplishment when you look at what has been achieved over 12 months...and would still warrant a mc much higher then where we currently are.

MMX 35Mt MC 2B$
    MGX 80Mt MC 2.6B$
    AGO 20Mt MC 1.3B$

Very simplistic comparison I know as some producers, near term, infrastructure etc and I have not checked balance sheets to see what cash they are sitting on but doubtful it is 1B$ in the bank.

However I am still happy to stick to the stated target as a minimum and stand to be corrected soon enough if that is the case.
    If that is the case, so be it...

At the end of the day one needs to ask themselves do they think UMC have an economic exploitable resource??

I think they do.
    UMC think they do.
    Consultants think they do.
    Someone who is buying of lately thinks they do.

Everything the company has done so far indicates that this is likely to be mined within the next 2-3 years.

At this point in time all the boxes are still being ticked to which I am still happy to hang my hat on.

I'd rather this then a conceptual 1Bt anyday of the week whether it be 50Mt, 150Mt or anything in between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.