PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Report Price Manipulation to ASX - PLS, page-11

1. 7,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2687
    I am slightly perplexed by this conspiracy theory around price manipulation. You could carry that off, maybe, for a short period of time, but ultimately, if there are more buyers than sellers, the price goes up, and vice versa.

Is it possible that those wanting the price to go up are just being slightly paranoid?? Even were it the case, if you are a seller, you are a seller.

Is it possible that what we have here is many holding off until June 30 to sell and take profits, because they wanted their tax burden in the following year. Many surely would have then been waiting for this upgrade to hit their sell button? Once that washes through, then the tables turn.

I suspect the ASX and ASIC have seen this sort of simplistic ( sorry) paranoia many times before, and I seriously doubt they will pay much attention to it.

My strong suggestion is to chill out. Of course, if you are a day trader looking for a quick profit, well, that's life.

Mathematically, if 20m plus shares go through every day, I would suggest that sustained price manipulation is theoretically impossible. Fundamentals will win.

The Analysts will take a few days to digest the upgrade and issue reports... I am looking forward to seeing those!

If there are Insto's selling to themselves to keep the price down, well that would certainly be quite remarkable. Off to klink they go. I seriously doubt that is the case. Why would they bother. Does not make sense.

If this company is really only worth 66c per share, then that's where we will end up.

Following today's news and understanding to some degree the resource potential, I happen to think we are a long way shy of true value. So, my view is, relax. I and others on this forum have watched this company progress and watched the share price stagnate then lift at rapid pace. Expect another rapid pace increase at some stage, because that Resource of ours is HUGE! I cannot see how this will not fly through a dollar.

I also think we will get some serious promotion from the Management team, now that we have a published upgrade. It was impossible to do so prior to that. To suggest that the announcement should be leaked to press over the weekend is not sensible. That is inside information and Management would not go near that, in my strong view. It would give early trading an advantage.

GLTA, especially the patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.