PLS 0.00% $2.36 pilbara minerals limited

Report Price Manipulation to ASX - PLS, page-27

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    PF

Unfortunately much worse than conspiracy theory in my opinion. What I am referring to is algorithmic or bot trading being carried out on many ASX stocks. I refer to relatively small volumes of trades resulting in large numbers of price falls (down ticks, ie price moves from top of spread to bottom of spread) which equates to artificial adjustment to price = illegal, but generally ignored by ASIC.

Information on this topic was posted on PLS forum around 26/6 which I am assuming you missed. Definitely worth a read. Do you really accept that todays incredibly good news was only worth a half cent rise to the SP ? Check out “Course of Sales” and take a look at the number of very small trades, volume of less than say 200 shares, often 1, 2, 3 or such.

http://asxinsights.com/

One of the above sites actually showed a number of charts of PLS from the beginning of the year and compared the number of down ticks (numerous) to the sales volume showing a market that is being distorted on a daily basis.

Sorry I can’t be any more helpful than that just at the mo I have to pack my bag for a 6.00am admission to hospital tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 195434 $2.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.