PLS 2.33% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

Report Price Manipulation to ASX - PLS, page-48

1. 34 Posts.
    Thanks Sundreamer, yes I am working on it now and I will copy it on here later this afternoon or this evening. It will be to the Chair of the ASX, the Chair of ASIC, The Minister for Finance (Cth) .. whoever that might be, Nick Xenephon, and to the PM.

In my dealings with similar things in the past, my experience has always been, with "government", that:
    1. it is always best to go to the "top"; and
    2. Govt agencies will focus on an issue if it has a "Ministerial" behind it.

Of course these things have been more generally raised before. BUT the very big advantage we have is this: We do not need to ask for an investigation. That very big hurdle has been overcome, with specific findings by the ASX about the illegal manipulation of the PLS share price on a daily and ongoing basis.

We are in the very good position of being now able to ask:

"What active steps will you take to ensure that the laws regarding the illegal manipulation of the PLS share price, as established by the ASX in their recent investigation (I will attach their presentation about this) will be enforced ?

We really are in a very very good position. It is very difficult for any Government person or department to not act to enforce a law of this kind which has such important consequences for confidence in the Australian share market and the orderly trading of shares in relation to PLS.

In fact, it could be seen by the Govt as a "positive" to act in the PLS case and show that the ASX is well regulated (compared to many other stock exchanges).

This is exactly the "kind of thing" Nick Xenephon will be interested in given his focus on "cleaning up Government and greater transparency". Please understand I am not making any political comment here, I am just flagging that, with the new Senate as it is, we are in a strong position to raise these things with appropriate people in Parliament.

I will send a copy of my complaint letter later this arvo / eve WST.

Regards, crystallball22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.070(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.849B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $64.87M 22.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 86878 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 199466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.