AAR 0.00% 8.4¢ astral resources nl

report, page-21

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Hello EE

The bulk of your post I either agree with or think is plausible (whether the VRD thought proves to be right or not, it is a definite possibility), but agreeing with Buddy's 'how many times have I said there's a method to AP's madness' line has me slightly perplexed.

Is this the same Buddy who a couple of months back after months of predominantly potting said "I've had it, and am sick and tired of waiting for the mirage that never seem to come to fruition".

That didn't come across like someone who is well known for habitually wrapping the bloke in charge. Indeed, far from it.

I suspect many of us were surprised at the timing of Buddy's then departure from owning shares in AAR, but given his regular and perhaps understandable distain for the way management informed the market about our leases, his departure probably wasn't totally out of left field.

So, I was just trying to ascertain whether Buddy was being sarcastic towards AP with his 'how many times' line, because the plethoura of Buddy posts I have read over the journey, certainly didn't seem to include a multitude of 'how many times' type compliments.

Nothing wrong or against people changing their minds, but to infer you're forever wrapping the bloke seemed more sarcastic than anything else, hence me asking for clarification.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $73.01K 893.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6325 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 175992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.