AAR 0.00% 8.4¢ astral resources nl

report, page-23

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Reichman,

You can't say, and certainly you would have to agree, that AP's actions and the ways he does things, aren't the ways that normal Management would do.

Hence why my comments that I said many times before that IMHO this man has a method in his madness.

As such, it is my belief that this man he is either going to give us all a big shock and come out with something good, or he is leading us all by the nose.

A similar situation happened to me before with a Company I was invested with, in the famous US of A.
    In that situation, while everyone was constantly frustrated with the lack of news, and of course waiting for this long awaited big news to make us all rich, at the same time the price was held down as a result of what I thouht was intentional manipulation (I was ridiculed for saying that), and continuously shorted to the hilt.
    To cut a story short, the end result was that the Management in the end in conjunction with someone else that supplied the necessary funds, did a Management takeover, and we got paid very little indeed.

I am not saying that this could be the same and happening here as well, but we have to keep our mind open to all possibilities. After all the sharemarket is full of sharks. Is it Not..???

And now,

1) Why is AP continuoulsy limiting the release of news to the market without offering any reasons is a concern and you can't deny it. Surely with all the drillings and all that went on for about twenty years, we should know something by now.

2) Why is it that we, as Shareholders have to come up with excuses as to why he is doing it, and having to come up with unsabstantiated guesses of what we have and what we haven't. And what he is doing is another concern. After all it is not up to us to come up with this orchestrated guesses in order to convince ourselves that we have made he right decision. It is up to the Management who are getting paid to keep us informed in an open and concise way. Not us filtering through some copied and paste quarterlies.

3) Why is it that if things are so good, and as someone is posting here at nauseum that AP (Management is continuing to buy), the rest of the Board doesn't...??? Doesn't that concerns you if things are going so good, (and surely the rest of the Board aren't all stupid or morons), why they don't...??? By the way, when was the last time that Management bought..???

And, as for your comment "(That didn't come across like someone who is well known for habitually wrapping the bloke in charge)". My dear Reichman, I am not in the habit to wrap someone up if he doesn't deserve it, and simply because I am invested in his company. When he does I will be the first to give him a good wrap. But, until he keeps on treating us as cannon fodder, I won't.
    I have been in the sharemarket for many many years my friend. More than I care to remember, and I have learnt quite a few lessons along the way as well. Hence why I am a little sceptical about what is going on. Especially when clarity is not evident.

Now before you ask, I bought a few AAR again just to keep the toes in and feel the water. Just in case....
    I already said that we investors are punters, and I am the first to admit that I am one. I like the little punt.

Good luck mate, and let's all hope that our AP can prove me wrong in regard to all of my concerns. I'd be extremely happy if he does.

After all contrary opinions makes good discussions and open the forum for debates. It would be absolutely boring if we all agreed.

Now you can fire away if you wish, but please give me some substantiated opinions in return. I did. I gave you my honest opinions based on my past experiences without ramping nor downramping anything.
    I think that I deserve that.

All is good and a good debate is always welcome in my books.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $73.01K 893.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6325 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 175992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.