ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

Septic1, In a sense I think you may be right but I don't see...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Septic1,
    In a sense I think you may be right but I don't see that as a reason for the current sp.
    It has been said before that the continued indication from the co that a $100mill contract is the target is jaundicing some investors. But I see this as a none issue because as has already been said previously, and correctly in my opinion, targetting international customers has a complication. eg those customers prefer a common platform across their international activities. Its the same with their choice of accounting companies. They want a common platform globally.
    So for $100mill + customer targets they need to focus on large scale locals (miners, Govt etc) and those oportunities do not arrive in an endless stream.
    I think they will get one, but when is impossible to determine.
    ASZ seems to be doing everything right as far as I can see and I can see no justification for the lack of sp support. But perhaps they need to stop dangling the 'cherry of $100mill' before the investor market because failure to achieve it each year looks just like that - failure, when in fact it is no such thing.
    Good luck whatever you decide
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.