QGC queensland gas company limited

re: cs energy make $2.5 mill and get the hell out No I don't...

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: cs energy make $2.5 mill and get the hell out No I don't because as you say they are getting better results, but my worry is they just spent $7.5 million on a non producing asset and have no money to develop. It's not like people are throwing money at them because they did a raising at a huge discount to market to create interest. So what happens when the money runs out? Another raising? The market will only cop so much and as I don't believe income of any decent scale is due for at least a couple of years the company is still to immature to justify the attention it is currently receiving.

I don't know the extent of the sell off and I could be wrong about it but there are no fundamentals to support the company at the moment. I think in 12-18 months some gig questions will be asked of all CBM players about the things they are reporting, and what they deliver. Some of the costsas a ratio of production returns I'm seeing can never be sustained no matter how many wells they drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.