CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Russellj you may be right on a base level when you say par for...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Russellj you may be right on a base level when you say par for the course and that they'll eventually get the approvals.

However, what Kiwi has outlined is some of the many trials and issues they need to address which may not always be on the radar and can cause significant delays.

The relocation of graves, the demarcation of grave sites, heritage rock art site,possibly 3 open cast mines not 6, potential transport issues (90 km round trips), water licence requirements and hinting that some of the disclosure requirements rest with the BEE and not CCC do make for interesting analysis.

CCC has clearly shown that delays have contributed significantly to extra dilution as the finance and admin charges rack up in the interim whilst the mining development delays drag on.

I also think bigmac's summation was very well outlined and reflects the hard lessons that many have learnt from several years ago. Maybe if one was getting on board now there might be an opportunity to do ok it's hard to know.

Like bigmac I like to try and stay open to all posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.