APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

report, page-81

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Acecant,

I have heard that perspective on MT before. However he has had a number of victories over the past 5 years (Kronos, BHP, Multiserve). I regard the survival of the company itslef to be one of these.

There's no point in saying we should change the captain of the ship when we're faced with an imminent fuding crisis.

Perhgaps because you do not hold any shares you feel you can offer comment as a former shareholder. What surprises me is that there are many on Hotcopper, who should know better, who want to find fault in the company at a time when the company is faced with the REAL challenge of raising sufficient short term capital to get the plant completed, tested and operational (delivering income and lower costs/superior outputs over competing tecnologies).

Surely this is the key issue. Finding investors over the next 4 weeks who will see the plant through to operation.

Negative and carping posts won't achieve this.

However it makes me wary about putting more skin in the game when there is a chorus of doomsayers telling those with skin in the game that the company is doomed or has lost its way. Come off it.

The next capital raising will be the last before 1) the plant is completed or 2) the company hangs up the boots or is taken over.

So let's keep perspective on this.

MT is there until this baby sinks or swims. Anyone with a genuine interest in the future of the company will wish MT a successful June quarter (when he'll be marketing the company offshore and onshore). He delivered Kronos and BHP and he has other prospective fish that he might interest in a partnership, licensing deal or capital participation. Fair's fair. He deserves our continuing (but not blind) support.

I wnat the money raised for completion of the plant this quarter. THIS IS OUR KEY RISK AT THIS CRITICAL TIME.

No other priority or distraction should get in the way of achieving this. This is MT's top priority. He knows he needs to deliver on time and to shareholders' satisfaction.

for MT has to be accountable . Where were they when Kronos or BHP came on board. Were they cheering at that time and now they've cecome md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.