MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Yeah I am what would you like to know?I have had a quick look...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah I am what would you like to know?

I have had a quick look through and the numbers don't look good.

They have maintained their cash burn rate of $500,000 per month from the 2005 year but have lowered expenses in some areas which is a small positive - ie they reduced employee expenses from $7.5m to $5.5m.

However, as i have consisenty said MSC has not yet managed to sell meaningfull quantities of kaolin and therefore has not yet come close to cashflow breakeven stage.

This is seriously concerning considering how long the plant has been in operation and the number of times MSC has made promises of being close to cashflow breakeven. The Skardon River Plant was in opearation for the entire year and they managed to sell only $400,000 worth of kaolin!!!!!! They spent over $10m to generate this amount of revenue!!!!!!!!

This company is a dog with fleas and I wish that I did not have the misfortune of investing in MSC and losing thousands of dollars in the process.

The management of this company - Vic & Co - are truly pathetic and i am stunned they have remained in their positions for so long now. If anyone of us had performed so poorly in our jobs we would have been sacked many years ago.

The only thing management is good at is issuing shares. They have been as regular as clockwork at doing this and now they are at it again, putting their hand out for another $7m of our money.

So what are peoples thoughts on this? Will anyone be taking up the rights issue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.