QHL 2.94% 16.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

report, page-8

1. 5,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2766
    Thanks for your kind words, Pixie. I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately I'm a little further away than Adelaide, though doesn't mean I can't get over your way some time. (Sydney?) Lived there ten years, loved every minute.

What's this talk of a European takeover/stakeholder Poindexter mentioned? Did you have a look at ONC? Any thoughts? As for Mr Buffet, yes, a shining example of the benefits of long term holds. (But you did say nothing speculative and with strong revenues, status QHL has yet to achieve. Not to say they won't.) I like emerging companies with good management, a strong IP postion, high barriers to entry, and a global market for their product. Apart from cah flow to underpin growth, QHL fits that bill nicely.

As for things growing, thanks for your support. I read a quote once attributed to Sir John Templeton (Templeton Funds etc.) also a legendary investor. He said, that when he started out as a young man people called him a speculator. After a while, as he became successful, they called him an investor. In his later years they called him a banker. But in all,those years he was doing the same thing.

The sages say, it's time in the market, not timing. I think it's a mix of both. Like you, (I think) I prefer to get in early and go for the ride. At least that way you are focused on what you are doing and get a very good feel for the way things are going.

Wish I had known about MMX at 40c. Not to worry. You can't win 'em all, but you can have fun trying. And learn, learn, learn. Have a good week.

P.S what does LOL mean?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $23.92K 141.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 11459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.