RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

reported short sales, page-128

1. 1,281 Posts.
    I'm just about to research (and some of you could sherlock it too) re: an AM Radio bulletin yesterday arvo stating Brockman still in discussions with FMG regarding rail access. In a nutshell, FMG are still claiming they don't have the capacity to allow 3rd parties onto it. A govt. representative (?) stated that FMG and 3rd parties should be professional and grown up enough to sort this out themselves, otherwise it will have to go through the arbitration process. I've just about had a gut full of FMG. They signed the agreement at the beginning which had clauses plainly stating that a condition to utilise the rail was that other entities could share the rail. FMG - I don't care how profitable you are and whether or not you have maxxed out the rail capacity. BUILD YOUR OWN RAIL OR DUPLICATION. You can't change the goal posts. You can't stifle other enterprises on common rail to protect your market share and productivity. YOU HAVE HAD IT TOO GOOD FOR TOO LONG, and now you must play fair (you must have a contigency plan otherwise that was a big mistake Twigster). FMS Management, I have confidence in you guys going for the jugular on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.