FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

reporting date listed as 28 july, page-10

1. 3,606 Posts.

Agree bikie, Streeter has been loyal when it comes to holding shares (until now of course) so one can only wonder what his plans are with this cash.

DMA,
    A good friend of mine who kinda wound me up previously to believe the wsa/fxr takeover now thinks that WSA would only want Fox for its Cash and Cashflow with its current and ongoing production.

This all now could be very well that the board of Fox feels and knows that the company is worth alot more than any potential takeover. If the Fox Board and Streeter have agreed to disagree then I feel any thought of a takeover will now either be delayed (if possible) or even No longer on the cards.

As loyal and as smart as TS is, there is a reason why he (Marginally) sold some stock off. I think it has to do with a Disagreeance behind closed doors. As it is usually TS who likes to influence and control a board of any company he takes part in. In this case, we may be seeing just a little sample of what happens when you dont agree with him or let him have his way. IMO~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.