SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

reporting, page-2

1. 2,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    From memory, the December 31st 2012 reserves report came out on March 18th 2013 I believe. (I specifically looked this up a few weeks ago so you may want to re-check the ASX site to verify).

So given that, I'd expect the new report to be out quite soon.

In terms of general reporting, I feel that SEA reports like AUT and other major established companies do.

Unfortunately SEA isn't a major and established company. It's EFS project is really in it's infancy under Sundance's ownership (and operatorship), as is the choked-back techniques the company uses, in comparison to TXN's higher IP, higher decline results. Combined with significantly decreased well costs, SEA's economics will be far far far better than TXN's- but we're still waiting to see these results come through.

In regards to Logan County, well that's definitely still being de-risked at the moment. It looks really good, but we need longer-term results before we establish expectations.

I love SEA as a company, but am frustrated by it's lack of newsflow and promotion. With the US IPO delayed, I would have thought the company would have made a conscious effort to get it's name out there more.

I suppose the good thing about SEA's announcements are that when they eventually come out, they are usually very good LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.