FLN 0.00% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

Lot's of juvenile personal insults, but not too much investment...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Lot's of juvenile personal insults, but not too much investment analysis.
    For the past couple of years FLN has been good value buying under 50c and saleable over 60c/70c.
    Matt and Simon buy, with the effect of showing confidence in the stock price if the shares go under about 47c.

We know the past 12 months has seen $14m or $15m of revenue each quarter, and we know the lead indicators for this quarter and next quarter have been trending higher. We know that the last three quarters had a pretty strong currency headwind that has tapered off. We know there is $1m in enterprise payments getting recognised this quarter which will give it a bit of fizz.
    We know that the whole market is being lifted, as we see improved results at upwork and fiverr.

I think Matt will be buoyant on the annual results call, and I don't think there is much downside here (except broad market correction).
    I also think there are good reasons to expect further results improvement over the next 6 weeks seeing out this quarter.
    I expect the price to run up a bit ahead of Tuesday's call, then go a little higher on Matt's confidence, before drifting for the next 10 weeks till Q1 results see it pick up again.

I'd much rather make a bit of money here than gossip about management fashions and hairstyles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.