BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Managed to attend, low turnout probably just due to the online...

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Managed to attend, low turnout probably just due to the online application and people not turning up due to a misunderstanding, so that was a bit of a shame for the presenters I'm sure.

Some takeaways from me, as tigers said NASA is obviously on going and are in fact doing their own work with minimal support from BRN, this appears independent of the SBIR programs IMO as they are an EAP. PVDM mentioned that part of the deal with Socionext is that the Akida will be used in their products, so when you add this to Renesas is pretty significant already. The MetaTF is obviously a significant addition as it just makes the tech so user friendly.

My understanding is that one of the EAP customers is an American company in barcode detection so can identify if a product has been swapped. I think the Cybersecurity applications have stalled somewhat. The railway preventative maintenance is based on power savings that can be done on a system compared with the current use of GPU with a UK based company.

It was a pleasure to meet Peter, it is clear to me that there is no viable competition in this space IBM and Intel are basically nowhere near and have basically given up competing with BRN, we are well placed for the billions of devices to be at the edge in coming years. Once the EAP are serviced we can expand to the masses, so extremely excited with my investment in this company.

Just my opinion as to some of the things presented today not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $807.2K 4.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1828984 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 514555 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.