MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

You give me too much credit. I have put so many onto MNS they...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You give me too much credit. I have put so many onto MNS they always ring or text me. They ask me when will we get news. I tell them this week. If no news they ring me on Friday. They ask me where the news is. I tell them next week. When the news comes they say Tony how did you get it so right. They quickly forget the other weeks I promised them. Eventually even I get it right.

The again when you are in the business of building a multi billion dollar company you will be making plenty of announcements like the one today and the last few weeks.

I was even going to say after the news I would not be surprised if we see another announcement soon then the 3B comes out.

If you ask me I think we will get an announcement every week till June. If we don't there will be one in the following week. I did say the next 2 to 6 months will be huge for Magnis and Imperium3.

If you as an astute investor have not worked this out I can't help you. There is only so much I can do.

Oh and all the above is IMO.

I think whilst the news sinks in overnight our charge will continue. I see a German bourse and NYSE listing when the time is right. It's what giants do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.