LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Reports Tesla is acquiring Sigma Lithium, page-6

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Some info from a related M*ning.com article that isn't in the Reuters article...

"Sigma Lithium’s biggest shareholder has been exploring a potential sale of the company and gauging interest from miners and carmakers, the people said. Its biggest investor, holding 46%, is A10 Investimentos, a Brazilian private equity fund that Sigma Co-Chief Executive Officer Ana Cabral-Gardner helped establish. Co-CEO Calvyn Gardner, also owns part of the miner.

Deliberations are in the early stages and may not lead to a transaction, according to the people. Potential suitors may hesitate to bid after shares tripled in the last 12 months and on high price expectations by the owners, the people said. Sigma’s owners could also wait to develop the company’s main project further before seeking an exit, according to the people."

BTW "The people" = "people with knowledge of the matter".

Personally I hope it is at least 1-2 years and/or $1B MC before Mr Musk or anyone else comes sniffing around LRS.... actually I would be even happier if us LTHs remain the long term owners of LRS biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.