AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

reports, page-26

1. 1,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Well interesting reading the posts over last 24hrs. Took a mixed bag for comments on web site comment yesterday, but unsurprisingly people today talking about some lack of confidence in management. I’ve had big review on AVB available info last 24hrs, they are certainly a company of action, and have stacked up a good resource. But I also believe successful companies generally do most things right most of the time. My gut reaction yesterday was a bit down in the mouth based at first glance at their web site.
    Why so;
    Lack of up to date broker coverage latest 2008.
    Company presentations latest 2008
    Environmental policy – couldn’t find, any other corp pol go to their office cop out.
    Safety and order of sites from photos – mixed – management on site no PPE, guys on site mixed, sites clear of unnecessary fall hazards mixed.
    ASX reports are about the numbers that matter, the web often tells a lot more about the management.
    I like the resource story, I like holding long term, I like the director holding sentiment, I see the upside but this stock will have to sit in my highly spec bin
    til I see culture and communication to suit insto's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.