SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Euroz report values sundance at 1.04 and this is another article...

1. 62 Posts.
    Euroz report values sundance at 1.04 and this is another article below it all adds up to my valuation which i thought was conservitive at 75cents anything under 60 cents is a bargain and people are waking up at last good luck holders

Sundance Energy Addressing ~$100 Million of value (SEA)
    Denver based Sundance Energy has embarked on a drilling campaign at its Bakken
    Shale projects in North Dakota. This is a significant resource play in the Williston Basin,
    estimated by the US Geological Survey to hold insitu resources of 3.6 billion barrels of
    oil plus 1.8 Tcf of gas. Several mid sized US juniors have built significant businesses on
    these Williston Basin plays, typically involving a $5.5 million dollar commitment per
    well, drilling to about 3,300 metres and then completing a 1,400 metre horizontal
    section which is fracced along multiple zones. Production from wells in the basin
    typically averages at between 500 to 150 barrels of oil per day over the first month and
    then over a period of 6 months, settles to around 60 to 120 bbls per day for long term
    production, delivering an ultimate prize of around 0.5 to 0.8 million barrels per well,
    plus natural gas.
    With a current market cap of $78 million and about $35 million of cash in the bank,
    StockAnalysis estimates that Sundance is now addressing low risk potential reserves
    with a value of over $100 million, which would establish a strong operating cash flow to
    support ongoing field development. The company’s current enterprise value of $43
    million looks low, given the potential outcome in North Dakota and elsewhere in the
    company’s portfolio. StockAnalysis recommends Sundance Energy as a
    speculative buy below 65 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.