EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

reports, page-23

1. 24 Posts.
    Palmtree, my understanding from the annual report was that the Abbot/Hay Point train(s) would in the first instance provide liquification to 3rd party gas companies - but I imagine they'd be those with smaller reserves (gas and cash) than the huge corporates who will likely be building their own facilities (Gladstone etc).

Processing 3rd party gas will add income and help justify the project which otherwise might not be viable for the existing EWC Gilmore/Eromanga reserves alone (not enough volume to justify a 900km pipeline).

It's unclear whether the 3rd party gas will be exported by EWC themselves or if they'll just clip the ticket with a processing fee (maybe it'll end up being some of both). I guess it would be preferable for EWC to be the exporter as it will give an alternative supply source (rather than soley Indonesia) for long-term sales contracts.

Whatever the case, I guess there will be a range of options for the 3rd party gas suppliers to provide debt or equity finance for the project (in order to secure a set tonnage of gas processing) or that EWC will use their commitment to supply as a means of securing external funding.

Presumably they will only end up with facilities in one port (Abbot or Hays) but are talking about both as a means of playing the 2 off against each other in negotiations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 51949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.