MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

repositioning for toronto listing?, page-14

1. 1,189 Posts.

Imo, these bot masters are nearly done shaking the tree for those last few apples and when they are satisfied no more will drop they will apply the same diabolical logarithm to the push the sp back up. Alternatively they might be letting the sp idle here while cfd longs build only to squash them with a sell off down to 55c...Who knows what goes on in the minds of these market makers?

Either way if some positive well results come in, they might hit the reverse switch and fill the air bags to the surface ($1 being the water to air contact in my view)

I agree that any pre-programmed trade should be banned. Unfortunately the ASX makes money out of it so they turn a blind eye while honest investors pull their hair out in dismay for there is no rhyme or reason anymore.

At least we have one advantage..if we can see these extremes being orchestrated...learn to bide our time, buy in smallish parcels in case the bot is more aggressive/successful in its mission than you'd thought and then sit tight for upside when the sp moves back the way it should have months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.