MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

repositioning for toronto listing?, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Noellyn,

I am not trying to paint a bad picture in the Toronto listing to you. But I do own shares in at least another company that has listed on the TSX (MGO quickly comes to mind) and the share price did nothing but going into reverse after listing there. The TSX is not an easy exchange to play with. I have learnt a few costly lessons there.

As for the well that is producing good oil and that we are in a JV, my opinion is always the same and it won't change. And that is that if we are to see a definite improvement in our sp, MPO has to go it alone and go for the kill. Otherwise we will always be the spare wheel of the cart. You could see the response we got in our sp with the relase of that announcement. Very little indeed, if anything at all.

It appears to me that this Management is not sure of what they are doing, and prefer to play it safe instead while sitting on the fence with one leg each side of it. But the result is very evident and reflective on our sp as well. You just don't go to the races and just bet on a place if you want to make some good money, lol.

Little Johnny started to play it safe and in that way towards the end, and look at what happened afterwards. He even lost his own seat. One has to show leadership and courage.

Cheers,
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.