CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

repost of t4p s analysis

1. 7,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    I gotta lot of time for what are friend trade4profit writes.....just incase anyone missed it.....here is his post of a couple of days ago with regard to CQT

OK I know its a best case scenario - but even if only half of it is correct.....then..... well work it out for yourself :-)

Trade4profit's post - reads:

Here we go again...

Attempted valuation on the new discovery.

Recent drilling results delineate approximately a 300m x 400m mineralised zone, situated between the V2 and the Silver Hill discoveries.

Looking at this area in context with the rest of the 1km magnetic anomaly, it appears they have a significant find here.

Using the currently delineated zone...

300m x 500m x 20m x 2.8 (sg) = 8,000,000 tonnes

In ground average metal grades and value per tonne...

Au = 1g/t = $30
    Ag = 84g/t = $42
    Cu = .40% = $42

Total value per tonne = AUD$114

Summary of in-situ resource value...

Tonnes (8,000,000) x value/t (AUD$114) = AUD$912,000,000

lol...what the?

Looking at the extent of drilling and locations of some of their best holes, there is no doubt in my mind (with a little luck of course) that CQT will at least triple the recently announced resource footprint...that's a whopping potential AUD$2.7b of in-ground resource value.

Importantly, it’s at a robust commercial grade!

Now...if...and I say IF...they continue to hit similar results over the entire magnetic anomaly (as they suggest they will) then the eventual in-ground resource could be as high as AUD$4.5b...maybe more?

Remember...this is just the new area...we also have their existing resource which will provide an excellent filler for any future operation.

Hate to say it folks...but it would appear we have yet another AUM scenario unfolding....different resource and corporate motives, but I think we may well see a similar market awareness ensue.

Notice the lack of media coverage to date? The same happened with AUM after their initial announcements!

lol...don't tell me the big boys don't pull the media strings.

Anyway...all I can do is point out the possibility for a similar run on CQT as we saw with AUM...perhaps not to the same extent as AUM, but none-the-less, some great leverage on a serious resource is there for the taking for the early entrants.

Final point...I notice some very interesting holes have not yet been reported. I also suggest people watch very closely for anything drilled east of holes 49, 50, 52,53, or North/East of hole 39.

Some real surprises possible near-term in my opinion.

Clearly we have a major resource discovery here...the company knows it, I know it, it appears however the market has not quite worked it out yet...but like they did with AUM, I’m sure they eventually will.

Cheers!

Ends

Doesnt cause a nice warm glow

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.