Mowibble;I noticed that your contribution to HC is 99% related...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Mowibble;

I noticed that your contribution to HC is 99% related to environmental issues. Why ?

Not judging you at all, just curious as to your choice of forum.

BTW, i dont really believe in global warming as such but do believe that sticking ones head in the sand with respect to health, land degradation and other issues should preclude us from finding more sustainable alternatives.

It completly annoys me to hear people say, no its rubbish. climate change is a fact, as is our presance on this earth.

We should try to keep it clean and sustainable.

Imagine putting the sceptics in space, or for that matter radical religous freaks and watching their face change as reality sets in that we are all on the one world for a finite period.

I have been to many countries, mostly poor and seen some of the best environemental wonders as well as catastrophies, often within 100's of kms of each other.

Case in Point Ethiopia and the Sudan. Education is hands on, thats where you get the real info. Had i not been to Ethiopia last year (for work), i would never have imagined how furtile the place is. Same as the Sudan.

Environmental and religios/ politcal carnage.

Lets hope Branson can make space flight affordable. lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.