AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

PC43remember what i said to you this morning?CONGRATULATIONS...

1. 34 Posts.
    PC43

remember what i said to you this morning?
    CONGRATULATIONS MATE YOU THE MOST BULLSHIT AWARD!!

Please enter your credit card details below and we will send you a cheque of 50 bucks.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE THIS MORNING

1, Possible new partners could be BHP (as they know the field), Apache or Coogee (might be to small).

==ME------------>>>>> ( You were way off mate, nice guess but )

2, MD of AED seen walking down St Georges Terrace looking very stressed which is understandable.

==ME------------>>>>>> ( Maybe he had to go take a shit??? certainly wasnt about the deal because its a bloody good deal as far as im concern )

3, If this deal is not concluded than it all over for AED.
    ==ME------------>>>>>>> ( couple of hours later WOOT!!! )

4, If deal done AED will be lucky to have 1/4 of its current landholdings.

==ME------------>>>>>>>>> (%25 ???? it was too hard to believe in the first place )

next time when you talk to your mate in WA about anything, tell them what company you talking about first.

My earlier estimates was $2.50 on open but because AED got a better then expected deal im guessing it will be alot higher then this on first day. properly looking at $3.20++++ shares will rocket up, then people will do a bit of profit taking, you'll see it fall a bit and then continue on its way up for the next couple of days at least. SO DONT SELL IF IT DROPS A LITTLE BECAUSE OF PROFIT TAKERS. THE MORE BALLS YOU HAVE THE HIGHER U CAN TAKE THIS UP

MY CONGRATS TO ALL AED HOLDER. WELL DONE EVERYONE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.