BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

republic dreams

1. 1,454 Posts.
    This stock has had its fair share of ramping etc both positive and negative.

This is not a ramp it is just me dreaming about some potential possibilities. My dreams are of course positive as I am a share holder and are looking at making a fortune from Republic Gold shares

Republic win case against Luzon and get ownership of bolivia plans and research as well as Luzon as an entity so they can list on the Canadian Stock exchange

They do a deal with Ms Yang or what ever her name is and buy Lipichi - and has that got some senataional grades - and Republic move to set up a mining arm of the business in Bolivia with Neb managing the project

Icon - whose Directors were buying shares in the company in the last few weeks (a little strange) cannot get support for Mt Carbine and Republic buy them out and do the deal with the Nicholson group for a lot less than there original offer for Mt Carbine/Shannonvale

Chinese company joins in joint venture and a multi functional mining process plant is set up at Mt Carbine to process gold and tungsten from RAU FNQ projects

Next round of drilling results sure up significant West Whumball tungsten resource and increase gold resources in FNQ, plus multi mineral deposits including copper and gold in NSW plus uranium in South Australia. The significant uranium findings is released in the last week in September just before the Crows win there third flag on the last Saturday in September. Republic are travelling so well they have a corporate box at the MCG and run a sweep for share holders to attend the GF in the corporate box which of course I win a free ticket so I watch the Crow boys defeat the Cats live having a medicinal ale with JK in the corporate box.

I suppose I would have to wake up at some stage as the above would be as likely as me winning the superdraw in cross lotto tonight but if those things happpened the share price would have to jump. I am doubtful really about Mt Carbine but I am sure that Republic will do something in FNQ and Bolivia is just the icing on the cake if they can pull that off and the SA and NSW projects are also just bonuses

Hoges - and people are suggesting the dry has arrived in downtown Darwin - I am not 100% sure yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.