BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

republic gold

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Hi Siamese Parrot and others who are positive - it is a pity that once things turn out OK and RAU is going somewhere you get the Wally Dittmars of the world who try try to sling manure on others.

Disregard them mate as by leaving the forum the Wally's actually win and then the the lovely people of the world that support Republic up and coming miner with humungous potential and / or new supporters miss out - I do not mind a negative post - bit its the personal ones that suck though.

Just put them on ignore. We know we are on a good thing and an honest company that keeps share holders informed of what is happening. And it may have some lows coming up - it may have some highs but we know we will find out from JK. I intend to hold long term as I believe the highs will be big and the lows just a puddle or three.

Have a great week end to all of you Republic Gold supporters. I am looking forward to my first cold beer in about 2 hours and will say cheers to all of the RAU supporters and crew when I drink it

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.