CCX 0.00% 12.5¢ city chic collective limited

Reputational damage done, page-19

1. 4,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    One insto off and another on. Musical chairs.
    Huge volume, true. But that huge volume has attracted new buyers as well.
    I really do think this has been a huge over reaction.
    And for those people peddling bankruptcy because of stock overhang, remember that stock will get partially turned into cash over the next five or so weeks. The $14m in debt will be gone in 2HFY23. So who's going to pull the plug? Trade Creditors? psssh!
    The thematic on which the business is based still exists and vanity and the need for for the oversized woman to look smart with the apparel she wears still exists.Vanity needs to be satisfied in good times and bad.
    In bad times, guys hit the booze, woman brighten up their day by buying a new clothing item which might just hide that additional chocolate bar which they enjoyed. PC police, forget hitting me up, life is life and it ain't changed that much since Cleopatra had a honey habit requiring fixing.
    In a years time this present melodramatic over reaction will be a thing of the past.
    Outstanding value at current SP.
    I reserve judgment on management, though I think a few here are a bit tough. They have the job in front of them and they believe they have the correct plan. The Feb 1H results preso will be the next occasion to mark their score cards. In the mean time, stand back and let them do what they've got to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.