CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

reputations

1. 5,778 Posts.
    As you travel through life even this cyber life we write onto here we each try to imagine what sort of people we are.

I think Trent26 and 123enen (both great researchers) are both well respected and even though what they are contributing at the moment is not what current stock holders want to hear, there posts are certainly taken in and considered.

T4P is held in the highest regard as a researcher above and beyond what anyone else would expect.

You become too involved with all these cut and pastes of both relevant and irrelevant information that it becomes information overload, totally consuming your thoughts and tricking the decison making part of your mind.

Trying to work out the value of an oil well that hasnt even been spudded and inject that information divided by the number of shares on the register totally amuses me no end.

Everyone is all of a sudden an oil expert

The price of all spec shares including CVI which have no income is all about perception and what the market will pay.

Anywhere between .001c and $100, thats why they rise and fall so quickly (rooster one day and feather duster the next)

In business life your reputation precedes you and starts from the day you leave school or university.

My comment the other day about leopards dont change there spots is relevant from the CEO of BHP to the Financial Controller of the lowest cap share.

Everybody trades on their reputation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.