BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Jeez....next time I go out and get on the sauce on Friday night,...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Jeez....next time I go out and get on the sauce on Friday night, I might re-think about making a post under the sedative effects of one-too-many beers.....

Seriously though, my most sincere thanks to all who have posted replies...there's a profound brains-trust in action regarding the caliber of the BOW posts, irrespective of your position (Wicked Witch excluded from this collective compliment....)

I suppose the thing that struck me about the capital raising and the power station thing, is that (to me) it seems to imply that BOW is now hedging it's bets, and potentially morphing into a true long-term prospect....maybe the blinding greed still fresh in my short-term memory with Pure Energy taints my perception....

Can I just ask one more thing, though?...........Why pro-offer a cap raising with a qualification date AFTER the announcement????? Am I being unfairly cynical in questioning this????

Again, I'm a BOW believer...have been for a long time....but this doesn't mean I don't question every action from the board, rather than accepting in blind faith....Hey, like most of you here, I've got a truckload tied up with this baby.....

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.