OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

request for egm and nomination to ozl board

1. 551 Posts.
    OZl's board has approved funding to spend, in the middle of a global financial crisis $1 billion dollars and go from 1.2B in cash to $200m in 6 months.

OZl assets are the best or the second best in the world of their kind but someohow we are in Trading Halt, suspension, default and law suits.......

Tarango Zoo may have better qualified. Not one finance qualification amongst the 11 board members including CEO.

Not one resignation from a Board and CEO thats has destroyed 85%-95% of the company and are relying on OZL being bought out or full or partial asset sales of our assets, rather than resign and bring in better management.

Did the world come off its axis ??..and now this is Ok ??

Alan Kohler says today: How the two parts of Oz Minerals, Oxiana and Zinifex, managed to go from well-managed, cash-rich companies with high quality mines to defaulting on debts and facing total destruction in the blink of an eye is quite incredible and will probably be examined in court under the microscope of a class action. It is both an indictment on the board and management"

Everything I have been saying for weeks. Its not ok.
    "CEO has got to go".

New Process document:

All Shareholders:

OZL moved today to be technically in default of all its debt yesterday and its CEO and Directors have lost 85% of shareholder wealth and not one resignation.

Please send an email to the company requesting an EGM and nominate me David Faulder,(aka "The Stock Guru") to the OZL Board as an Independent Executive Director AND also nominate me as an Non-executive Director.

Many Thanks. Appreciate as many Shareholders as possible. Let me try and help save our company. I think I have the skills.I will of course accept graciously your vote and ideas at the EGM.

Your email should be addressed to:

To: [email protected]

cc: [email protected]

cc: [email protected]

Please Cut and Paste this in your email:

Email Title: Request for EGM and Nomination Request for the Board of Directors

As a shareholder of OZ Minerals Limited, I would like to formally request an EGM immediately and nominate David Faulder (AKA- The StockGuru on Hotcopper.com.au)for the board of OZL as an "Executive Director" AND I would also like to nominate David Faulder as a "Non Executive" Independent Director of OZL.

Your Full Name:
    Address:
    Contact Number:
    Number of OZL shares held as of today (December 11, 2008):

Yours Sincerely,

Your name

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.