MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

request for some info

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Hey guys I've been calling the US for a couple weeks now trying to get hold of Jeff but with no luck, I decided to call him after talking to Peter C. Peter did answer my questions but couldn't provide detail on many of my inquiries. I have come to a point where i feel its virtually impossible to get real time info on what is currently going on with our cash flow, production and 20mmcf target and Oman well.

So i put my questions into a emial to Pete asking for some accurate figures and clarification.

wondering if anyone had done the same or if it may be worth while many people asking the same or similar questions until we can get a more accurate answer.

Email goes:
    I recently spoke to you regarding current operations and how the production is progressing at the CC unit, but at the time you were unsure of the exact figures etc.

I've been trying to get hold of Jeff but his assistant in the US said he is in and out of the office all the time, understandably.

I would like to get some accurate current info on the production from the Clear Creek and Helper units with the status of the wells. Also if possible
    perhaps the current capital we have in the bank and what our approximate revenue and expenses are. The Utah state oil and gas web site
    does publish some well and production info but its usually 3 months out of date and i haven't found any where else to get the info.

I'm not sure if you have seen the latest publication from Oil and Gas weekly but the magazine has portrait a pretty grim
    picture of MAE and its operations but it hasn't really backed up its claims with any information, this in conjunction with
    persistent rumours amongst investors etc doesn't really do any justice to what is really involved in the operation and i feel that
    perhaps posting some more information to market may clear this stuff up.

At the last AGM it was mentioned that we could have some news on the production figures by new year, is there anything which is holding up the ramping in production
    from the wells and does the target of 20mmcf per day still stand?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions in the past, it is much appreciated and any information you may be able to provide would be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.