MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Kooks wrote:"I personally am yet to see an anonucement reporting...

1. 224 Posts.
    Kooks wrote:

"I personally am yet to see an anonucement reporting the 5 - 8 million cubic feet that is being quoted (9 times now i think, maybe 10).

If so, given that we have received an anouncement confirming production of up to 5mcf in Nov, this "claim" of an extra 3mcf per day would be a very price sentsitive 60% increase in our level of production!
    I am certain that the ASX would like to be in the link for that information."

Kooks, stop posting blatantly false information. Reread the November release and tell me where it says we have production UP TO 5 million cubic feet per day. It doesn't. The release says Marion has achieved IN EXCESS OF 5 million cubic feet per day AND INCREASING. Now any reasonable person would expect that after 8 weeks the flow rates would be somewhat higher than the minimum figure in the release - therefore I see no issue whatsoever of a director quoting 5-8.

You are making a mountain out of a molehill here and losing a lot of respect in this forum for your paranoia over who said what, when and to whom.

Just give it a rest - take Jeff, Peter, ASIC, and the ASX off your speed dial and try to RELAX. Please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.