VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

required " a calming ann "

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Surely, MHM should issue some small ANN to calm the troubled waters IMO. It certainly wouldn't do any harm. Tell us again what we already know, purely for confidence purposes - there are many nervous holders !

They could just reiterate what has already been stated - with a more powerfull message to contribute to the on going discussion asap IMO.

This would in my eyes elleviate any further squandering of investors capitol and patience ....

IMHO there is far to much at stake ....

IMO A competent management team would be forthcoming with a "sooner than later" " MESSAGE "

This is too good a story for a " too early exit "

I don't want to do this and I'm sure many others would agree, but pressures mount with uncertainty.

Look, I want to be more SURE !!! we all do !

I'm selling off others to keep this viable at these bargain prices - but only for so long can I continue ..

There are heaps of stocks priced way above this that are not making any income at all fundamentally - never mind the technicals ... which I don't understand with any confidence.

Just take a good look at whats on offer hear in the future
    It just makes a lot of sound sense to be involved.

I have confidence in the FUNDAMENTALS - that's good enough for me ..... but hey I'd like to smile again without the aid of a bottle or two to prevent my confidence waneing any more ....

Management - failure to not respond is not one of your options IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.