VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

required " a calming ann ", page-9

1. 139 Posts.
    Hotty,

No offence intended but frankly you shouldn't be surprised that your post received the response that it did. It is pretty clear that you are an inexperienced investor and your post was naive, added no value and was borderline hysterical.

If you are serious about learning, I would make the following suggestions:

• Learn the basics of investing before you invest in the high-risk part of the market. Otherwise it is like getting into the ring with Mike Tyson after your first boxing lesson - you are going to get hurt.

• Think about matching your investment style to your risk tolerance. Posts like the one you started this thread with suggest that you should not be investing in the riskier end of the market!

• I notice you are a newbie to HC. Consider refraining from posting for a while, especially if you have nothing to add. Instead, spend your time reading and learning from the experienced investors and the research they present to this forum.

• However, take care to seperate the wheat from the chaff. There is some very valuable info available on HC, but there is also a great deal of ill-informed and sometimes downright misleading information. It will take time and effort to work out which is which...

• If after doing your own research and reading past posts you have any genuine questions I am sure others will be more than happy to help out.

• Limit your exposure to any one stock. You say your future is dependent on this stock - never a good idea to have that level of exposure (but especially so for inexperienced investors)

I won't say good luck, because serious investors don't leave things to luck.

So...happy investing!

svdm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.