LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

Take your pick.Either1. The share price is languishing due to...

1. 616 Posts.
    Take your pick.

Either

1. The share price is languishing due to actions by bots and short attack by instos

or

2. Concerned shareholders holding directors of the board and execs (holding multiple demanding roles with only 24 hours in a day) to accountability.

If you are worried about item 2 above, just scan the number of unrealistically up ramp up posts by blind worshippers. They probably outnumber the posts like mine by about 1000 times.

I wonder then why the share price is not shooting north by these vocal ramp up posts. So it is clear that the influence of HC on share price is nothing, zero, zip, nada.

On the other hand if the shareholders wake up and open their eyes and hold the company execs and directors of board accountable for the delays of LAMP, then hopefully those mice will work for their earning leading to good performance of the company.

Hey vvg, the flag bearer of english grammar, by your reasonable explanation of the word 'approximate', how about the following announcement.

"Lynas wish to announce to the market that we learnt from the media that the LAMP will start production in approximately TEN YEARS"

Then LYC doesn't need to update anything to the market in the next ten years.

What a pathetic joke. Your post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.