AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Required sales, page-7

1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    I am pretty sure America had a technical advantage in the Vietnam, Middle East and Afghanistan wars, and still managed to lose.

The company has clearly underperformed in all aspects over the last 8 years despite these alleged technical advantages. A lot of the content that was published was sponsored by the company, rather than peer written and reviewed.

The only thing that is "ensured" is the company needs more money, and the major shareholders are not happy.

Irrespective of what Wayne may or may not have told you via Twitter, no deal is final until the ink is dry and the money is in the bank.

I have a legitimate question... Why would a company partner with another company this is in distress in a multi billion dollar market, when you could buy said company, all of the IP, and get rid of the negative sentiment around the company and management for roughly $60m (almost 50% premium)?

Oh, wait, you probably couldn't because the major shareholder you bought in at the last poorly executed round of funding would want their choice if the pickings first, and as a result would probably block any transaction that didn't represent significant ROI.

I appreciate the need to be positive, but your enthusiasm also needs to be tempered with a dose of reality that cost me in excess of $150k based on the on the record and board approved assurances of multiple CEOs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.