GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hello everyone,The requisitioning members of the 249D have...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    Hello everyone,
    The requisitioning members of the 249D have drafted a response to GGP open letter to shareholders. Whilst we understand there are many here who have wanted an instant response, this is somewhat difficult to achieve. We have our own review process that validates, approves before then going to our business advisor.

It is amazing that GGP can take its time in providing their answers to the shareholders (often we have no response at all)and now there is an expectation whereby our response has to be within hours.

Having said that I would look to have the response on the www.ggpl.net.au website tomorrow morning and sent to GGP at the same time.

Thanks for your understanding and for those considering changing their proxy I ask that you afford us the opportunity to explain our position; and those undecided we would value your proxy no matter how small as this 249D EGM could be within +/- a few million votes.

Vote FOR Tom Burt and Trevor Kelly at the 249D EGM. Tom is an INDEPENDENT and Trevor has all shareholders interest at heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.